Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to our blog!

Basically everyone else seems to have fun, family blogs now so I thought I would give it a try.  I am pretty much horrible at remembering to taking pictures but maybe having this will give me some motivation.
Our life may not seem so very interesting to most people, but to those that know and love us, you may find some enjoyment in keeping up with our day to day adventures, most of which will probably center on Ben, just to warn you. :-)
Other upcoming events in our life include expecting our second baby, due on June 22, and preparing to move into our first ever house as we have only rented apartments so far.  We are not buying the house, only renting, but are very excited nevertheless.  (Move in date is tentatively planned for February 11th.)
Feel free to follow along as we post pictures, share our lives, and express our thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to follow along with all the new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to jump on the bandwagon and follow you guys through this! Way to go, Sarah! (and Mike, if you're going to be doing any of it)

    Excited for the blog, the baby, and the house!
    (not in that order!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog, and I love your pictures! Ben is so cute! You look great Sarah! Can't wait to meet baby #2.

    ReplyDelete