A little blurb about baby's developments this week, taken from baby center:
How your baby's growing:
We don't have our ultra sound until Wednesday, but I am so anxious to get another glimpse at this little boy or girl. It's fun to think what kind of personality this one will have and what he or she will look like.
We decided, once again, not to find out the baby's gender until birth. We think it's fun to make everyone wait and be surprised! We finally have our names picked out (this is late for me since we basically knew with Ben what his name would be before we were even pregnant). If you haven't already, take our little survey under the Baby Names tab.
Ben's latest accomplishments, other than climbing everything in sight!, are that he is talking much more now. He now says, quite regularly, "Momma," "Magnum," "hello," "all done," and most recently he joins in with us and says "Amen!" at the end of meal time prayers, sometimes even saying it three or four times :) He also tries to imitate many noises and words that we make, especially that of his daddy.
Ben is also getting better at following directions (if he feels like it) or at least understanding what we are telling him to do. For example, while Ben is taking a bath and we ask him to "go swimming" this is what he does:
I'm pretty proud of my little swimmer and can't wait to start working on kicking and such in real pools this summer!
Other than that, I have just been busy packing, packing, packing. Hopefully we will be ready to go come next weekend!
I miss that little guy so much, seems like he is making big accomplishments every day! It will be such a delight to hear him saying all these words! How is he doing with saying Gran and Gramps?? :)
ReplyDeleteI heard a cool name in Indonesia I will have to share with you! Excited for this new little person to be with us!! And to swim with Ben this summer too!
Your looking good little momma!! Being pregnant is the best!
ReplyDeleteOh by the way..... I bought some girl clothes.....just in case! :)
ReplyDelete