Monday, January 23, 2012

Babies

Mike and I are officially in the "baby stage."  Basically all of our friends, and us, are either currently pregnant or have recently had a baby.
Yesterday, we got to meet our friends Justin's and Jennie's new baby, Mirinda Lorraine.  She was born on January 17th and weighed 7 lbs 10 oz.
The guys and Mirinda. 

Jennie looked great and Mirinda was the sweetest!


Ben, unfortunately was not too interested in Baby Mirinda.  He was more interested in getting into anything he could find in Justin's and Jennie's house and in chasing or being chased by their bloodhound Riley.

I am already 18 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and feeling much bigger at this point than I was with Ben!  I also started feeling the baby move sooner, around 16 weeks versus about 20 weeks with Ben, and I am feeling him/her move lots!  I am starting to feel a lot better now but am still quite tired compared to my first pregnancy.
18 weeks.

Ben was investigating the heating vent behind me.  I think I was in his way :-)

My next doctor appointment is in a few weeks and also our 20 week ultrasound.  We are not going to be finding out what we're having though...sorry!

2 comments:

  1. That little poppyseed has sprouted!!! Can't wait to find out if we buy pink or blue, I'm guessing......... hmmm....... girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the "BB" have babies of there own!

    ReplyDelete