Wednesday, April 25, 2012

31 weeks!

On Friday I was 31 weeks pregnant and it was also my 24th birthday!  It was a fun day for me.  My mom and Jessica came down to take me to lunch at Plaza Garibaldi's, the Mexican restaurant in town.  We hit up some garage sales before they left for home.  Mike also made the day very special for me by making me his famous scrambled eggs for breakfast and bringing home Papa Murphy's for supper.  He also surprised me with flowers and an awesome birthday balloon :)  We rented a movie that night and enjoyed some DQ blizzards.  Yum!  The next day he also took me shopping to Kohl's and I got to buy some new shoes with my birthday money.  A fun day!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Princess Balloon!!! It sounds like you had a nice day, and were celebrated well by your hubby! GO Mike :) I can't believe baby K is already 31 weeks along! WOW.

    ReplyDelete