Ben is SO into cars and trucks lately. Every night he has been asking for his "Truck" book to be read before bed. He points out trucks that drive by on the road and always wants to play with cars.
On Mother's Day (I know a while ago now - I am slow) Ben was lucky enough to get to ride a four-wheeler and a tractor at Grandpa & Grandma Krauel's. He loved it!
 |
| On my Ben's shirt : "I get my muscles from my dad." :) He is such a daddy's boy now! |
 |
| Mike enjoyed it all just as much as Ben! |
|
 |
| Tom loaded some hay bales onto the trailer for us the rest of us to ride on behind the tractor. It was a beautiful evening for a run ride! |
Thanks to my brother-in-law for the great pictures!
These are fun pictures to see... (nice, Nathan!) I love how Ben is the picture perfect Boy. Just like his dad. It looks like you guys had a great mother's day out in the country!
ReplyDelete