Thursday, May 24, 2012

Official member of the "mini van mom" club

With our growing family and the help of our tax return this spring, Mike and I had decided that it was time to upgrade our family vehicle to a mini van.  Actually, I decided on the mini van and just had to convince Mike that was the vehicle type for us :)
Surprisingly, we sold the smaller of our two cars within a week of posting it on craigslist!  That was great except that we hadn't found the right van yet.  (Thanks to my dad for loaning us a car to use during that time.) 
After about a month of searching, we found the van for us - a used 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT.  If you can't tell, I am super excited about it!  :)


One thing that I love about it is that I no longer have to bend over to help Ben into his car seat!  Yeah!

We absolutely LOVE the stow 'n go seating.
We can now check off another item from our "to-do before baby comes" list.  Just have to install the car seat!  Also, we will be taking our first camping trip with the van on Memorial Day.  I am so excited...it will be great to have all the extra room.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Welcome to the club :) It's a good one.

    I love how the baby seat is just sitting there on the floor, too! haha.

    ReplyDelete